Explore a new Jaguar
Check out the newest Jaguar
Experience the art of performanceExplore inventory
01 Find your new Jaguar
- Whether you want to stay in the same model you have now, or try something new, search local inventory to find your new high-performance vehicle.
- Sign in to your Jaguar Financial Group account to see if you have any offers.
02 Prepare to return your current Jaguar
- If you’re looking for your next Jaguar, it’s time to get your current one ready for turn-in. Go to our Return your Jaguar page for steps to help you successfully turn in your vehicle.
- Your Jaguar retailer can provide you with an estimate of your current vehicle's worth and help you determine what works for you.
03 Finance your new Jaguar
- Once you’ve found the new Jaguar that best fits your lifestyle, go to your Jaguar retailer to start the process of leasing or purchasing your next vehicle. If you need help finding a retailer, visit JaguarUSA.com to locate one.
Jaguar loyalty program
If you currently lease your Jaguar, you may qualify for the Loyalty Disposition Fee Waiver Program.
The disposition fee is commonly charged if you don't purchase the vehicle—it covers the vehicle’s transport and sale costs. With this program, any disposition fee you may owe under your current lease may be waived.
To take part of the program, you’ll need to:
- Return your current leased vehicle.
- Finance or lease a new vehicle through Jaguar Financial Group within 30 days of turning in your leased vehicle.
Jaguar special offers
Find the Jaguar vehicle that's perfect for you with our latest special offers.Learn more
Additional lease-end options
Return your current Jaguar
You’re getting close to the end of your lease, so it’s time to figure out how to return your Jaguar. Review our timeline so you can have a successful turn-in experience.How to return your Jaguar
Extend, purchase OR Early turn-in
If you’re not ready to finance a new Jaguar, you have the option to purchase your current Jaguar or extend your lease. If you’re not at the end of your lease, but you’re ready for a new vehicle, make sure you understand the financial impact of early turn-in.Learn more
1 Offer is valid for all current Jaguar Financial Group (JFG) lessees who: (a) Return the leased vehicle no earlier than 180 days prior to the originally contracted maturity date and no later than the originally contracted maturity date, or if extended, no later than the extended maturity date, and (b) Within 30 days of vehicle return, finance or lease a new Jaguar vehicle through JFG. Verification of current JFG lease may be required. This is an ongoing offer, but the program may be discontinued by JFG at any time without notice. Disposition fees are not charged on leases originated in Wisconsin. By contacting your Jaguar retailer about this offer, they will know that you are a valued Chase customer. Please contact your financial advisor for tax implications. New leases and financing through JFG are subject to credit approval. Additional terms and conditions apply.